What can I do about stray cats on my property?
A cat is considered at large when it is off the property and not under the control of the owner or keeper. A complaint may be made to authorities and the cat in violation may be captured or trapped and impounded. You can contact the police department at (970) 867-5678 and request to speak with a code enforcement officer regarding placing a humane cat trap on your property. Cat at Large City Code 5-30

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a permit for a garage sale?
2. What is a dog at large?
3. What can I do about stray cats on my property?
4. When is a dog considered vicious?
5. Do I have to register my pet?
6. What can I do about a barking dog or other loud noises?
7. How do I get my animal a rabies tag?
8. What is a weed violation?
9. What is considered a refuse violation?
10. Who can use the city trash dumpsters?
11. Can waste items be burned?
12. Do I have to remove snow from a public sidewalk?