On-Line Report Requests
To obtain a copy of a police report, complete the Records Request Form and email it to the Fort Morgan Police Department. The required fees, payable by cash, credit card, check or money order must be received by the Fort Morgan Police Department prior to release of the record.
- Date and time of the incident.
- Type of incident.
- Person or persons involved.
- The type documents you are requesting.
- If you have the call for service and/or case number, please include this information.
- Cash, credit card, check or money order for the amount of the report payable to the Fort Morgan Police Department.
ATTN: Records Department
901 East Beaver Avenue
Fort Morgan, CO 80701
Feel free to contact the records department at (970) 542-3930 or by email to determine the cost of the police report. The police report will be processed upon receipt of the Records Request Form, and the required payment.
Requests are normally processed within three business days from the time of receipt provided the report requested is completed and approved. Some reports may be delayed due to ongoing investigations or state statute. There are reports that are protected by law and may not be released.
*Reports can also be faxed or picked up if requested.